By using this website you confirm that you are at least 18 years old or if you are not at least 18 years old , that you have the authority/consent of your parent or guardian to do so.
Please make sure you:
* Read through these terms and conditions carefully before using this website as your use of the website will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
* Print a copy for future reference.
1.1 We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. If any such changes will take effect from when they are posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion that you use this website. Your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
1.2 If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this website
2. Order process
2.1 All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2.2 The 'confirmation' stage sets out the final details of your order. Following this, we will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
3. Delivery Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified when you place an order. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Fantasy Candles shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
4.1 We will refund any payment made from your card in the unlikely event that goods are unavailable or if we are unable to fulfill your order. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible.
4.2 Payment can be made by Paypal and Cheque. For information about secure on-line ordering please see Privacy & Security.
4.3 All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rates but exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated.
5. Returns, Cancellations and Substitutions
5.1 For our refund policy, please refer to our Returns Policy.
5.2 All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible.
6. Intellectual Property
6.1 You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors (as appropriate). You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors (as appropriate). The content of this website (including without limitation any text, video, audio, audio-visual materials and graphics) may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without our prior written consent, except as stated below.
6.2 You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your own personal and non-commercial use and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
7. Liability and Indemnity
7.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
7.2 Subject to Section 7.1 above, Fantasy Candles will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information on the site but makes no representation or warranty of any kind (whether express or implied statutory or otherwise) regarding the contents or availability of the site or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server from which it is made available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website Fantasy Candles will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website and Fantasy Candles accepts no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken or taken in reliance on material or information contained on the site.
7.3 We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
8. Miscellaneous Provisions The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract. The Fantasy Candles website is operated by Fantasy Candles. Our Postal Address is Fantasy Candles, Llwyn Helyg, Cnwch Coch, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion SY23 4LQ We recommend you print out a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference. If you have any questions regarding this website please contact us. By placing an order you agree to the terms and conditions stated above. If you require any further information which is not available, please contact us directly on 01974 261131 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.